1. Meet the requirements of GB / t28529-2012 flat brake test bench.
2. Meet the requirements of GB / t21861-2014 "comprehensive performance requirements and inspection methods for operating vehicles".
3. Modular design, according to the actual needs of users, quickly and flexibly combine different test requirements of the flat-panel test-bed.
4. The special technology of bonding composite material layer is adopted for the platen surface of the flat platform, which can effectively improve the adhesion coefficient of the plate surface and greatly reduce the braking force drop of the automobile tire in the wet state. The platen surface of the flat platform is made of several bonded sand boards of the same size. After long-term use, if some adhesive layers are worn, the positions can be exchanged.
5. The ability of braking force test is high, which can truly simulate the braking situation of motor vehicle on the road.
6. It adopts the integral frame and the quick installation device with independent intellectual property rights of the company, which is convenient and quick to install, After installation, the test run can be carried out without waiting.
7. The platform is equipped with special wheel load and brake force calibration tools to ensure the accurate and fast calibration of wheel weight and braking force.